Jump to titles.
(formerly IMDb TV)
Jump to Titles.
The following programs are AUDIO DESCRIBED IN ENGLISH
on USA Amazon
(streaming or purchase). See our separate Foreign Language AD listing for
titles in the USA with Foreign Language Description. This listing is generated by the
Audio Description Project based on input directly from Amazon.
Feedback on titles may be sent to
LAST TITLE UPDATE:
Jan 31, 2023; count = 3946 titles, most of which are unique (there are duplicate video choices like 4K or Bonus Features);
705 of which are FREE for Prime members; and
110 of which are FREE on freevee.
date is the date added here during the past week, which will
be slightly after Prime Video added it.
In 2022, Prime Video added a net of about 55 titles per month.
Additions to this list are posted on
- Activating Description and Device Support: See Amazon Prime Video Audio Description Options.
- Title Variations.
- If nothing or "Theatrical" appears after a
movie title, the movie is identical to the one shown in theaters (as opposed to
having "Bonus Features" for example.)
- Since we now list each title variation on a separate line (rather than one line with multiple video modes), there are more titles listed here than unique titles available. In these cases, occasionally genres, ratings, or years may erroneously vary based on what Amazon sends us. This number and the variations should decline over time as Amazon combines video modes in their online listings rather than have separate pages. Note, however, that sometimes the same title is listed twice because it may be available on multiple channels or providers.
- Ratings: Amazon is now using their internal rating system for all titles sent to us, and we present them as-sent.
- ALL, 7+, 13+, 16+, 18+, and Not Rated. (16+ and 18+ pretty much translate to R).
- The ratings online may be the more traditional MPAA ratings.
- We are now indicating which viewing options offer audio description.
- For example, if a title says only "Buy; Rent", then even if there is a Free with Prime option shown online, you should not expect AD there.
- The term Channel Subscription means AD is present only if you have purchased a subscription to the specified streaming service (like Paramount+ or Showtime) through Amazon. In some cases, Amazon has created the AD for such titles, and you may not find AD independently on the service.
- Fee vs. Free:
- Original Amazon-produced series and some movies are free for Prime members (denoted as Included with Prime here and online). See our Free With Prime listing at the
bottom of this page. Other titles can
generally be rented or purchased, though some are
purchase-only (denoted Buy).
- freevee: Some
titles are free to watch (with ads) on Amazon-owned freevee (formerly IMDb TV).
They are designated Free with freevee and can be
watched this way within Prime Video or via an app on an iOS or Android device, a Smart TV, or a media stick or player. See our freevee Titles listing at the bottom of this page.
- For Series, not all seasons are necessarily
- Note: We are working our way through supplying correct studio information for each film. Some of the studios listed are not correct, as they may reflect current distribution sources due to acquisitions, not original studios.
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF AMAZON PRIME:
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
If you are a student, you are eligible for:
Prime Student 6-month Trial
(These are Amazon Associate referral links; commission to the ACB.)